Thursday 16 February 2012

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's "Blood and Honey" Paris Premiere

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's "Blood and Honey"
Paris Premiere

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey on Thursday (February 16) in Paris, France.

The 36-year-old actress stepped out in a Ralph & Russo dress with Lorraine Schwartz earrings and Jimmy Choo shoes, while Brad, 48, suited up in Gucci.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's "Blood and Honey"
Paris Premiere

“This film has taught me to love film again because I see what film can do … and I am re-inspired because I was not feeling very inspired as an actress. I was feeling very disheartened,” she added.
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, celebrity, celebs, pictures, photos, paparazzi, gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...